in northeast pa
THIS HOLIDAY SEASON, TREAT YOUR FAMILY TO A TURKEY OR CAPON
FROM OUR FARM
Let our family provide your family with this year’s Holiday Dinner centerpiece.
For four generations, the Pallman family has been hand-raising turkeys here on our farm in beautiful Northeastern Pennsylvania. Driving to Pallman Farms for a fresh Turkey has become a much-loved Holiday tradition for thousands of area families and, year after year, demand keeps growing. Please, if you’re looking forward to enjoying a Pallman turkey with your family, don’t wait until the last minute. Scroll down to place your order now!
Why do people “flock”
to our farm?
- Birds are Grain-Fed for Delicious, Natural Flavor
- Our Broad Breasted Variety Yields Generous Servings
- No Steroids, No Hormones and No Growth Enhancers
- Birds are Always Fresh and NEVER Frozen
- Direct from Our Farm to Your Table
Reserve Your Turkey or Capon Today
THIS WEBSITE ONLY ACCEPTS ORDERS - NO CREDIT CARD REQUIRED
For large orders (10+) or corporate volume, please call us at (570) 587-3258.
On Friday, December 20th, 2019, our turkeys sold out. Thank you to our many loyal customers. Please consider sharing one of our delicious Capons with your family and friends this Christmas.
The Pallman Family’s Famous Roasting Instructions
When you get home, leave the turkey in its bag and place it in the refrigerator. Since the turkey is fresh, and has never been frozen, be sure to cook it within 3 days of picking it up. As fresh turkeys roast faster than frozen ones, we recommend roasting for 15 minutes per pound.
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 °F.
- Remove the turkey from the bag. Then, remove the giblets (located in the cavity) and use as desired. Thoroughly rinse the inside and the outside of the turkey. Drain all excess water and pat it dry. Now, place the turkey on a rack in a roasting pan.
- Loosely fill the cavity with your favorite stuffing or add flavor and aroma by tucking a medley of onions, carrots and celery into the cavity.
- Rub with softened butter and season with salt and pepper.
- Add turkey stock: 2 cups or enough to cover the bottom of the roasting pan. Keep the level of the liquid below the rack.
- Place an aluminum foil tent over the turkey, pinching the edges of the foil tightly to the pan. As Pallman Turkeys contain incredible natural flavors and juices, they do not require basting. Remove the tent within 30 minutes of the estimated roasting time to check the internal temperature of the turkey with a meat thermometer. To brown the outside of the turkey, put it back in the oven without the foil tent. Your turkey is done when the temperature reaches 175-180ºF.
- Remove the stuffing, then let the turkey rest for 15-20 minutes before carving. While the turkey rests, go ahead and use the turkey stock and drippings to make a delicious gravy.